Here are six lessons that I learned from Kembrel:
- Always be early. You never know when the bus/train or a road is going to be closed. And, if you are delivering something, giving yourself more time is rule number one.
- Triple check your work, be swift and strong-willed so you have time to finish your work and check it.
- Always smile and greet everyone. It may be an investor, family member or new employee.
- Do your research. Look at competitors, find new ideas and know what is going on the industry.
- Write all instructions down and make lists to stay organized.
- On down time, ask questions from employees who are already working in the field. Use your resources.