- Ask Questions. Don’t be afraid speak up and ask your supervisor questions about your assignments. It’s better to clear up any confusion than to do something wrong.
- Pack a lunch. I was excited to frolic about the city and try new food places on my lunch break but that gets expensive- fast. Recommendation: Cook large dinners so you can take leftovers for lunch to save some ca$h.
- Coffee. 9-5 is a long day; you’re going to crave a caffeine kick. Recommendation: Starbucks (it’s better than Saxbys). Don’t drink coffee? Consider changing that.
- Look for inspiration. When designing, it is important to look at other’s work to see how you can change yours to make it the best it can be. Recommendation: Check out what’s happening on Pinterest
- Don’t always trust public transportation. Get an early head start in the morning, just in case the subway is late. Bonus: If you get there early, you can stop at Starbucks! #winning
What are your internship intern-tips?