After I was successful in my first few tasks given to me, I made few recommendations to improve their brands on the basis of the feedbacks got from the customers. I brought those issues in front of my boss and he was shocked as well as impressed and gave me a very important task of building their online and social media presence. My hard work and patience were paid off. Right now, I am working on their social media platforms like Facebook, twitter and Pinterest including the logo. Excited!!!
So at the end I will give you few tips to be successful at your internship position:
1. Be on time.
2. Dress properly according to the environment of the office.
3. Do your homework before you present your ideas in the front of your boss.
4. Take all the tasks as it is the last chance to prove yourself. ( I know this sounds very cheesy but believe me it will get you a job 😉 )
5. Don’t get into any kind of arguments with your seniors but make sure that you have your own opinion and you put it across.
6. If your seniors or boss are too nice don’t take advantage of it.
All the above points will put you in the front row of the competition and you never know may be one day you will be seen working for that particular company or may be your boss can recommend you for a job through his contacts. As it happened in my case. 🙂
Hope you guys liked reading my brief posts and will help you for the future internships. (for all freshmen and sophomores)
Have a nice summer and looking forward for the Fall semster to begin. 🙂