Web design is actually fun!
During my time at Two Aprons Cakes and Catering one of my projects while there was creating a new website for the company.
During my time at Two Aprons Cakes and Catering one of my projects while was creating a new website for the company. I took a few interactive media classes during my time at Temple but was not the best at it. When I found out I had to re-design the website I was freaking out. Overall, I am happy with the outcome of the new website and I learned a lot about web design and now I can say I’m a pro. At times it was hard work but the outcome was rewarding. Here are five simple reminders when creating a website.
- The website has to be ascetically appealing with little clutter. Lets be honest – most people don’t like to read.
- The content on your website is key. The amount of pictures will depend on the message you want to portray.
- Determine your users’ needs. If the user can’t find what they’re looking for they will leave your page. Having a clear navigation will engage users.
- Make sure your website has links to any social network accounts and contact information.
- Make sure any content is professional because it is a reflection of your company.